He can’t do much with that pass, can he? Oh.
5. Falcao, FC Porto (v Atletico Madrid)
Aye, neh bad.
4. Lee Sharpe, Manchester United (v Barcelona)
Almost two decades before Falcao was earning rave reviews, Sharpey was doing this. Oh, Sharpey, you bloody fool.
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter (v Bologna)
If it was anyone else you’d think this was too lucky to include. He meant it, though. He meant it.
2. Gianfranco Zola, Chelsea (v Norwich)
A phenomenal goal; Zola’s momentum has taken him marginally in front of the line of delivery. It’s a great volley, but more than that, it’s an amazingly instinctive piece of skill to adjust his feet quickly enough to direct the ball towards.
1. Ezequiel Lavezzi, Napoli (v Milan)
Watched it about twenty times, still can’t work out how he scores from there, like that.